Monday, April 13, 2015

About this Blog/Site


This Blog/Site is an extension or may be a relocation of my Facebook account Lee Puniisher, I've been, like, Micro blogging on Facebook platform, the limited functionality along with micro platform of a phone, and the limitations caused, make a transition into blogger the right thing to do, of course as long as the circumstances allow me to be on my laptop, thick stupid people reacting to my Facebook account like a WMD, I doubt I will get to sit on my laptop, tranquilo, they know, after all, Lee Puniisher or whatever extension is a mind, and destroying my mind, or at least destabilizing it is a process that starts long time ago, at this exact moment, I hear funny sounds behind walls, I didn't figure it out, since I got my headphones on, but its complaining or just disturbing.

I had other blog  accounts which are mostly on racial issues, colors in American and  the invisible tensions behind the United We Stand and the bureaucratic procedures, positive discrimination and all the way of the American government into reparation for native Americans and Slaves descendent, mostly pushed by a Zionist regime targeting the racial diluting of the white class for a better control, which is perfectly working, Americans are stereotyped as fat and stupid worldwide, or as I like to call them, thick stupid people.

Most of my Facebook posts nature is of spontaneous reflections about the global perspective that replaced my previous interest in racial relations in America, it ends up with the summation of everything in the existence of two sides in the world that dispute our very soul, or as it being known  and defined since Humanity developed a writing thinking, Good and Evil, all religions share the same concept, they differ in defining it, and call each other names, since Zionist regime arise after WW2 as the power controlling and manipulating the planet, it is based on the Jewism as religious doctrine, but extended to an Union between all Human kinds that known a subordinate and oppressed History, Negros, native Americans also constitute the demographic base of the Zionist regime, making the essence of the United States population and Israel, Chinese and Indians are not to be excluded, they are coming from oppressing regime and a caste system, they systematically merge in the demographic base of Zionism.

Most of my Facebook posts are based   on sharing and commenting the news, I was reading CNN, as it self-define the most trusted name in News, I discovered that their coverage is banale, marginal, corrupted and of manipulating nature, more than 2 third of my news feed is from Russian sources, and I just find a large field of news to explore, the content is original, daring and, at the opposite of American media claim to compare RT to ISIS, in the most ridiculous statement on journalism, I find them moderate and realist,  while addressing American issues, they dont go extreme like CNN, or even politicians in America while addressing Russia or V. Putin.

Also, I'm planning to develop some of my Facebook posts that are limited  by FB platform.

...Bonne lecture, if I get the Chance to regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment